- Reduced appearance of smile lines, crow’s feet, and neck rings.
- Skin rejuvenation of the face, neck, and hands.
- Diminished appearance of acne scars, skin depressions, and undereye hollows.
- Long-lasting results up to 18 months.
- Fine lines on the corners of the mouth
- Age spots
The platelet-rich plasma (PRP) facial, includes drawing blood from your arm, separating the platelets, and then injecting them into your skin via microneedling. Celebrities have been using PRP facials for years to gain the competitive edge and keep their skin looking youthful.
How PRP Works
- Initial blood is drawn for the procedure.
- Blood is placed in a centrifuge that separates the blood into different components.
- Numbing cream is then applied to your face (approx. 20 min).
- Red and white blood cells are separated from the plasma.
- The plasma is then extracted for the procedure.
- Numbing cream is then removed from your face.
- Using micro-needling the PRP is injected into the skin.
- We recommend you avoid make-up for 24 hours, and apply hydrating serums as needed.